Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Paris Cafe Pom Pom Frock



As an antidote to the cold weather, pour yourself a cocktail and view the Paris Cafe Pom Pom frock I made in the summer. I used my trusty New Look 6375 as this is a dress I go dancing in and this pattern really rocks when it comes to jiitterbug. By the time the night is done and the band have gone you can wring out any dancing frock I've worn .. it gets that hot.


The pom pom trim is an echo of a wonderful full circle skirt I had in the 80's that had 3 tiers of much larger pom poms - I've obviously mellowed with age.


The frock is decorously draped over my recently acquired vintage Ercol chair bought from Yesterday Furniture, run by the wonderful Gabrielle Sharp who sources fabulous pieces internationally and has storage here in East London.
So comfy for curling up on with coffee/book/Mad Men on the box.





1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Sooo cute! It's perfect. And that chair! {Swoon}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...